THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

29 May 2011 [6:34]

i miss you    i miss you   i miss you                  

i miss youi miss youi miss you

    i miss you    i miss you
            i miss you  


I used to call you're my boy
I used to call you're my friend
I used to call you're the love
The love that I never had  
When I think of you
I dont know what to do
when will I see you again 
I miss you like crazy, even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy, every minute of everyday
Boy I'm so down when your love's not arround
I miss you, miss you, miss you,,
I miss you like crazy
        
You're all that I want, you're all that I need
Can't you see how I feel

You're all that I want, you're all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see what my pain so real 


I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY"""""""""""""